The QlikView Business Discovery platform delivers true self-service BI that empowers
business users by driving innovative decision-making
Understand your business in brand new ways by
- Consolidating relevant data from multiple sources into a single application
- Exploring the associations in your data
- Enabling social decision making through secure, real-time collaboration
- Visualizing data with engaging, state-of-the-art graphics
- Searching across all data—directly and indirectly
- Interacting with dynamic apps, dashboards and analytics
- Accessing, analyzing and capturing data from mobile devices
With QlikView, Business Users Can:
- Uncover hidden trends and make discoveries that drive innovative decisions
- Ask questions and pursue insights on your own or collaboratively — on the fly, on the road
- Search across all your data to get the big picture—just type any word or phrase, in any order, into the QlikView search box for instant, associative results that let you see new connections and relationships across your data
Social and Collaborative
Business Discovery enables users to share and collaborate on relevant data across individuals, workgroups and departmentsIt lets them collectively discover within in-context workspaces, capture the conversation, securely share information,and review decision results. It’s built on open platform so it can integrate with existing social and business networks.
Business Discovery lets developers build and deploy analytic apps in just days or weeks that solve unique problems, based on relevant data provided by IT. QlikView apps are task-specific, purpose-built, and easy to access and use without training
Remixability and Reassembly
Nobody can predict what questions business users will have when they start exploring data—not even the users themselves. Business Discovery makes it easy for people to remix and reassemble data in new views and create new visualizations on the fly for deeper understanding.
Business Discovery supports a new world of mobile applications and data. It’s about delivering live data and analysis so users can answer any question they want on the go, whether it’s on the Apple iPad, Android or BlackBerry Playbook tablets, or on smartphones like Apple iPhone and Androids.